On 28/01/2021 17:47, Henrik Rosenke wrote:
I tried this with a patched MOVED file, copied from the master portstree, deleted the entry and tried to build but this File seems to be ignored. I dont really understand where the MOVED file is handled, it seems to be bsd.port.subdir.mk but i am not sure.

MOVED is handled by bsd.port.subdir.mk but overlays do not account with it. Overlays are handled on more places

Scripts/do-depends.sh
Scripts/depends-list.sh

Next is bsd.port.mk:

.if defined(USE_LOCAL_MK)
.include "${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.local.mk"
.endif
.for odir in ${OVERLAYS}
.sinclude "${odir}/Mk/bsd.overlay.mk"
.endfor

But there is no bsd.overlay.mk and I don't know what should be in it (file in the overlay ports tree)

The AWK code in bsd.port.subdir.mk can be changed to use MOVED from overlay if it exists insead of the default one.

I think the best way to handle this would be a NOT_MOVED file in the overlay portstree with the ports to ignore from the MOVED file with entries like "sysutils/sge62".

This can be possible too. NOT_MOVED can be used as additional INDEXFILE

Or maybe start with PORTSEARCH_MOVED=0 (not tried yet)

Kind regards
Miroslav Lachman