> -get your cable box descrambler at   unixhideout for a competitive price!
>  http://www.unixhideout.com/pub/shop/index.php
It's best not to include things like that in your .sig.

1: Other people do it, when i see it in the rules, ill stop, when i see
other people not do it, i'll stop. It's not like im spamming, You are the
first to complain. And FYI the cable boxes are not illegal, what you do with
them is your business. I am making a absolute killing on them, so it cant be
all wrong. It's just two lines letting people know about my site which FYI
is 95% dedicated to FreeBSD.

2: Can you help me with my problem i posted? or did you just rip that out of
the email and whine about my sig before even reading my problem. =[