Hi,

I have a on-demand link configured in freebsd, and every time the
system boots, when named starts, it sends a packet to the fake ip
(sticky route) port 53 (I made a firewall rule to block everything and
log so I could find what was going on) and initiates the dial.
Is it an initial check up from bind? Is there a way to disable this?
I even added this address to my database as localhost, so it wouldn´t
look this address up, put it did not worked, it still starts the dial.

Any ideas?

thanks

Paulo Roberto