--
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Lars,
   Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm just following the handbook here., and as such, I have moved
named.conf and the zone files I created into /etc/namedb/s (now renamed
to /etc/namedb/sandbox to 'make sure I'm following *exactly*'.

(sigh!) There's no mention of moving "the named binary" into the sandbox
dir in *any* of the books I've got in front of me.

How do I do that?????
Thanks again
Stacey