Hi Matthew,
   Thanks for getting back to me.

Forgive me for asking this, but seeing that your procedure is so
blantantly different to what is suggested in *both* books, is something
actually wrong in those book?

I mean.., what I'm being told to do in both the Handbook as well as FBSD
Unleashed., is nothing like what you have suggested here., I'm only
trying to have things as secure - but standardized as much as I can on
the machine.

Thanks for the time, I'd appreciate you (and others') view on what *is*
supposed to be the standard procedure for running bind in a sandbox.

Stacey

--
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer