I have two machines.

In the middle of the night -- when I am unconscious,  I want a FreeBSD
to be able to scp to another FreeBSD machine and pass a file.

I have put gpg (not pgp!) on both machines.  What do I do next?  Or am
I confused, etc...

I was (and presently remain) of the opinion that by copying various
'secret' files to the other system, I could avoid the requirement of my
being there.

Please e-mail any/all answers to me.  I am [EMAIL PROTECTED]

And thank you!

Sincerely,
Jules Gilbert