Hi all,

maybe someone can help me on this:
I am trying to teach XFree to print a comma (,) when hitting the appropriate key on
the key pad. The keycode is 91 so I created .Xmodmap in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/ and
it contains "keycode 91 = comma". If I understood /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc
right, it looks if .Xmodmap exists, if so, it sets this as the system wide Xmodmap.
But I can't make it work. I always have a full-stop (.) when hitting the comma key on
my key pad.

Any help would be appreciated,

Jan Lentfer