Hi
I am trying to work out how to symlink my log files from /var
to /usr/var (?/usrvar/log/) as var is full.....to create some space.
Should I copy the logs across then make the link?
How do I actually make the link?  Do I make it for each file or can I do
this for the whole directory?    Both Link and symlink do not seem to work,
although I can find no instructions/examples and the man seems light on
detail.
This is in FreeBSD Stable 4.0.
With many thanks in advance.
David Hingston MB ChB MBA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hingston.yi.org/
http://pcmc.yi.org/
If you seek a digitally signed response please advise.
If you received a warning on reading this e-mail, please go to
http://www.baycorpid.com/settings/email.asp?CA=healthcert to update your
settings