Hi !

I have a question about sound blaster live support. I'v a stabel version of
FreeBSD. I have been looking around in different FreeBSD related sites
including your own handbook. with out any success in finding any hint or
howto.

What shall i do if i have one of the moste common mordern sound cards and
want to use it in FreeBSD? ( which I'm very found of)

Regards / Rickard Hidefjäll