I'm interested in downloading iso images for FreeBSD 4.6 from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-i386/ and then having them
burned to CD's so I can install FreeBSD. I currently boot win 98 and I'm
interested in creating a dual-boot configuration.

I see that there is an iso image for  4.6.1-RC2.iso  and also a folder
marked 4.6 where I can get the 4 CD complete set. I think 4.6.1-RC2.iso
is some update or something. If I want 4.6 complete, do I download the 4
iso's from the 4.6 folder, then download 4.6.1-RC2.iso so that I would
have a 5cd set that can be used to install FreeBSD on my system?? Or,
how different is 4.6.1-RC2.iso from the 4 cd set and why is it there??

Thanks.
Chris