>I generally don't use VBR, to keep compatibility with the consumer devices
>that I might want to play the files in. Sure, some might support VBR but I
ll
>stay on the safe side.

True, but since my Archos Jukebox Recorder 20 supports VBR flawlessly it's
not realy an issue for me, i suppose when it comes to mp3's it's a matter of
for each their own.

>Again, disk is cheap. :-)

hehe, i've got 100gb on my fileserver.... with another 80 going in later
today.... cheap it might be, but not when you buy it like i do :D

--
Mike Woods
WoA SE Webmonkey & General Dogsbody