Assuming I work out the partition sizes with the output of df -k,
is there a way to determine the starting point for the slice that
contains all my BSD partitions?

As long as I don't reboot, things seem to be hunky-dory, but
that's not the most practical way to continue.

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype

Satellite Safety Tip #14:
        If you see a bright streak in the sky coming at you, duck.