I tried using a tekram 390U3 and it locks up under high loads - when I
looked in the archives I found a known bug/issue.. Im running fbsd 3.2 -
does anyone know if this is fixed in any of the newer fbsd releases?  I
couldnt find any reference.

Failing that, is anyone succesfully running a pci ultra160 of any type?
(I need to support a mix of sdsi2 and lvd) - I looked at adaptecs, but
found references on the 29160 as having hang issues - at least for 1
person, when under high loads.

Any input is appreciated!