Hello all,

    Weird  problem  I'm  having  here. I can't execute any script in ScriptAlias
    directory.  500  Internal  Server Error always came out. I'm pretty sure the
    scripts  are all right. I ran them on shell, they executed well. Could it be
    that Apache lost the path?

    However, I did test-cgi with each script as its argument and the output showed
    empty answer ie:
          SERVER_SOFTWARE=
          SERVER_NAME=
          etc...

    for each run. Every arguments for test-cgi turned up blank in the script. I'm
    scratching my heads with these anomalies.

    ErrorLog  shows  "Premature script headers in "/var/www/cgi-bin/test.pl" and
    every single other scripts. ScriptLog shows nothing wrong with the scripts.

    I've checked and double-checked everything, the very setup worked well a week
    ago. ScriptAlias points to the correct cgi-bin path. mod_cgi.so is loaded so
    does  mod_cgi.c.  I  only  noticed  this  problem when my qmailadmin program
    couldn't  execute.  I thought maybe I screwed up with its setting but turned
    out  the  whole  cgi-bin  files  couldn't be executed. Permission is all set
    right, I even went as far as doing 777 on all of them.

    I've  posted  this  on  Apache  mailing-list  and couldn't get any solution.
    Searching the archive uncovered one case similar of mine but he too couldn't
    get  any  solution.  I hope there's plenty of good people over here that can
    help  me.  Just  started  with  Apache  a  month ago and all seemed breezing
    smoothly up until now. So I guess, this is where the fun chapter begins.

--
Thank you for your time,
Ihsan