It is not my intention to start any religious wars about mail clients.  I'm
currently using Eudora (stop, drop, roll and duck incoming slings and
arrows) on Windows.  One feature I like is that when mail is received and
filtered into different mailboxes, you are told there is new mail in those
mailboxes.  I subscribe to many different mailing lists and for the sake of
my sanity I filter incoming mail from each list into its own mailbox.  I've
tried using pine with procmail and mail is filtered properly but I don't
know that there is new mail in mailboxes other than "In".

Is there something I'm missing in pine that will do this?  Are there other
mail clients that will notify you when new mail has been received and
placed in a mailbox other than "IN" ?

Oscar