Greetings,

I currently have 2 gateway servers that I would like to consolidate.

One is a permanent dialup with a static IP - this maintains DNS, routes my
SMTP namespace and is relatively secured with IPFW.
The other is a cable connection with a dynamic IP running NAT but
unsecured because I haven’t figured out how to configure IPFW with a
dynamic IP… yet.
I want to consolidate these 2 boxes, but I would need to route port 25 and
53 traffic through the dialup connection and everything else through the
cable connection?  I expect I should be able to do this with IPFW…?  No?
Any ideas / solutions appreciated.

Cheers,

Alek.