# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2002-09-28 15:48:00 +0200:
> Bye the way, RFC 1912 is definitely recommended reading for
> anybody who operates a name server or who is responsible
> for zone files.

    Heh, RFC 1912 (and the others) are definitely recommended reading
    for anybody who operates the BIND name server, because these RFCs
    are very BIND specific. BIND is not DNS just like Sendmail is not
    SMTP.

    Your advice was actually very much to the point, Janine obviously
    runs BIND. I just find it hilarious that RFCs are a viable way of
    documenting an implementation (as opposed to a principle).

--
begin 666 nonexistent.vbs
FreeBSD 4.7-RC