----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl-Johan Kihlbom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 8:03 AM
Subject: Tutorial on Postfix

> I'm replacing Sendmail with Postfix on my FreeBSD server, but I'm quite
> a newbie when it comes to mailservers.
>
> Do you have any good books or urls to tutorials/good pages on
> mailservers in general and Postfix in particular. I'm also interested
> in Cyrus, etc.

Most definately join the Postfix-users mailing list, I knew nothing about
mailservers when I joined, I have a lot more knowledge now.

Read the documentation that Wietse provides on the website - it is
invaluable and he take a lot of care to make sure it makes sense.  Postfix
is mostly set up "out ofthe box" so it is not likely you will have to do
much fiddling to get it working right.

cheers,
Rob