I installed prc-tools from the ports. I am using
freebsd 4.6.

so I made a little work directory and downloaded some
palm code and tried to compile Main.c as shown below.
Main.c has the following includes

#include <BuildDefines.h>
#include <PalmOS.h>

I get the error mesagaes

Main.c:13: BuildDefines.h: No such file or directory
Main.c:17: PalmOS.h: No such file or directory

In other words it is not finding the files. But these
files are in

/usr/local/palmdev/sdk-3.5/include

In fact, PalmOS.h and BuildDefines.h include more
files that are in
/usr/local/palmdev/sdk-3.5/include/Core/

So there are a bunch of header files for palm
programming that are based at
/usr/local/palmdev/sdk-3.5  and may be stuck even
deaper in folders contained in
/usr/local/palmdev/sdk-3.5/include/

Seems like there has to be a way to add a search path
to gcc to look for included files that are of the type
#include <thefile.h>.  It would be a pain if I had to
manually put all the needed files into /usr/include.

Hope this is enough info. Let me know if you need
more. Thanks.

Wayne