-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kai Plügge
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 9:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: failed making a new kernel

Hi,
i got this error when i make my kernel. config runs without errors. snap
from the output: [...]
umass.o: in function `umass_cam_sense_cb':
umass.o(.text+0x1ad8): undefined reference to `xpt_done'
umass.o(.test+0x1ae9): undefined reference to `xpt_done'
umass.o(.text+0x1b03): more undefined references to `xpt_done' follow
*** Error code 1
can you someone say what's wrong with it? i'm using freebsd 4.7-RELEASE

greetz
kai