When I attempt to install FreeBSD 4.7, or any 4.x for that matter, I
recieve this error during the initial boot.

pci0: <unknown card> (vendor = 0x8086, dev = 0x2445) at 31.5 irq 11
pci0: <unknown card> (vendor = 0x8086, dev = 0x2445) at 31.6 irq 11

I've tried doing a kernel configuration to disable device pci0, but it
says that this device doesn't exist. I know that pci0 is my soundcard
because I tried to install 5.0 and it showed that it was multimedia device
and soundcard. There is no way to disable sound in the bios. Does anybody
have an idea about how to get around this problem, thanks in advance,
mike

ps laptop is toshiba satellite 1905-S301