>The ink on the announcement isn't dry yet and you're already asking
>why the world hasn't caught up yet.

         Ok.  So I take it that this is a "If you want to" type
upgrade.  Sorry for not being in the loop.  I've been so busy lately that I
haven't had time to research much of anything.  Sorry.

>You should know this if you're so worried about it.

         Again. too busy.

>Last time there was a must-have upgrade they announced it as a
>must-have upgrade.

         Ok.  Just curious cause I didn't see the "must have" side of it,
so I wasn't sure if it was something I missed or it just wasn't an issue.