Two weeks ago I have installed freeradius 0.7 from ports on a FreeBSD 4.6.2 system. It worked just fine (except the crash at the startup of the system). A couple of days ago I upgraded the system from sources to 4.7 and the radius stopped to work. Next, I made a clean install of the 4.7 from the CD-ROM and installed radius from the ports collection, comming from the CD-ROM to see that the radius again was not working.
The error message in the both cases was:

Starting - reading configuration files ...
Module: Loaded System
HASH: Reinitializing hash structures and lists for caching...
HASH: Stored 25 entries from (null)
rlm_unix: Can't open file group file (null): Bad address
Segmentation fault

Did anyone else experienced similar problems? Ideas ?