I recently decided to bring my old Presario 1220 our of retirement and
make a small toy laptop to play around with. Unfortunately it's only a
200mhz/64mb RAM system with a 2.1gb harddrive. I would like to use X if
possible but given the hardware limitations I really can't have a
bloated featureful WM or FM and still have a usable laptop (after all if
the GUI is slow I might as well install 98SE).

What are your favorite ultra-light WM's and/or FMs? I'm just looking for
something that does the job, looking nice would be an added benefit but
I doubt I'll have a high color depth to play with anyway.

--
Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers
Gamer's Impact President

-= http://www.gamersimpact.com =-