Hello,

My system is a FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE. I use dial-up internet
connection.

I wanted to setup one machine that can make voice
connections over natd. My /etc/natd.conf looks like below:
ozlerplastik@ertank ~> cat /etc/natd.conf
log yes
same_ports yes
dynamic yes
#MSN talk ports
redirect_port tcp ertank:6901 6901
redirect_port udp ertank:6901 6901

My command line is "natd -n tun0 -f /etc/natd.conf". ertank
is in my hosts file and has a static 192.168.0.20 ip no.

When I try to make voice connection to other machine I just
can not connect.

We tried netmeeting too. It uses same MSN ports. And, under
netmeeting, other end see my ip number as 192.168.0.20. I
do not know why. But, I guess the problem is this ip no. It
can not reach my machine with this ip and connection just
timeouts.

Is there anybody who managed to make voice conversations
over natd under FreeBSD?

I need help about it.

Regards,

--Ertan