Hi everyone,

I'm very new to FreeBSD (I've been using it for about
a week now).  I've been a Linux user for about 3 years
but I'm finding that BSD is definitely different in
many ways.

I have an IBM Thinkpad 570 (PII-366MHz) laptop that
I've installed FreeBSD 4.7 on.  The installation went
okay but I'm having a problem getting the mouse
working.  When I enter Windowmaker, my mouse jumps all
over the screen.  I've even tried an external PS/2
mouse with the same results.  I've run xf86config
numerous times trying different configurations with no
luck.  I've researched the web but still have come up
empty handed.  I would appreciate any help that you
can give.

Thanks!
Chad