I've recently started getting the following error message in my security
check output messages.  It doesn't happen daily, and it doesn't always
reference these files, but it's happening enough that I'm trying to figure
out what the issue is.

Checking setuid files and devices:
find: /usr/ports/net/fugu/files: Input/output error
find: /usr/ports/net/geta: Input/output error
find: /usr/ports/net/ipcad: Input/output error
find: /usr/ports/net/linc: Input/output error

I've tried searching the questions archive and I've tried a bunch of
web searches but nothing looks like it's related to the above error.

I'm worried that this is a bad disk, or just needing to delete the ports
tree and then cvsup.

Any insight provided greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan