Hello,

well when I said ~/.nsmbrc i meant also /root/.nsmbrc. Still i doesn't
work for me, but then again my method with the daemon-like startup
script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d is unusual. /usr/local/etc/nsmb.conf
doesn't even work work even with a normal mount_smbfs command with -N.

Can you tell me how do you mount your shares at boot time? or at least
can i see your /etc/fstab file ?

Regards,
Razvan