Couldn't you just use NFS to bypass the 1TB restrictions? So when the main filesystem gets full, it spills over into nearby servers using the identical file system setup connected via fiber for top speed. This would technically only limit your system space based on how many servers you could efficiently attach to the same array. So if you could attach say 10 of these servers efficiently, then you could technically have a 10TB array.

At 10:48 PM 11/6/02 -0800, Derrick Ryalls wrote:

> [...]

Yes, it does not.

Usually, when talking computers, people use 2^10 which = 1024.  So 1200
MB = 1.17 GB.  Anyone correct me if I am wrong.