On Monday, Nov 11, 2002, at 13:04 US/Pacific, Peter Schoenmaker wrote:

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 02:54:57PM -0600, Charles Pelletier wrote:
are you absolutely sure your DNS info is correct? need current information:
what is your service provider?
verio

what are the DNS numbers you are currently using?
Verio's servers seem to be confused, they didn't work for me either. I then switched over to ns1.earthlink.net (I can remember that so I use it for tests like this) and it resolved the www.ual.com address fine.

KeS