Hello, I am using freebsd 4.4 stable.
I am also not a complete newbie but I definitely am
a neophyte when it comes to unix.

I recently left my job where they let me colo
a server there.  Since I left, I had to take my server
with me.  I had help setting it up but that help isn't
available anymore.

I am pretty sure these are pretty simple things to do
I just can't remember which files to edit to do it.

1.  I need to re-assign the static IP that is on the box
to an IP within my internal network at home.  I know
it is just as simple as changing the 12.x.x.x number
to a 192.x.x.x number in a file, I just don't know which
file.

2.  There weren't any blocked ports at work.  So
I could use the standard ports for ftp and http.   But
at home I have CoxCable and they block 21 and 80
and maybe some others that I am ot sure of.  How
do I change what ports ftp and http are served off of
on my server.  When I originally set up the box I
actually have 2 ftp ports (16 and 21) I just can't
remember where I changed that.  And do I change the
http in the same place?

I tried searching for "Changing ports" in google but it
kicked back massive amounts of links on installing
and changing programs (ports) in FreeBSD.

Thanks for any replies.  I am not signed up to the list
so if you could reply to me directly, that would be great
but I will be searching the google groups for replies also.

Jay