(msg sent twice as I did not get feeback)
hi, I have an Epson Stylus Color 880 which I want to run through apsfilter (or any other server) for lp but:

# /usr/ports/print/pips-sc880 : make
===> pips-sc880-2.1 is forbidden: Momentally. Because of copyright violation noted by EPkowa co..

I've installed an older version of pips-sc880 but no way to get my printer printing (it just reacts by a little noise and movement when requested). Do you know of any other driver that could do ?

Thank you in advance