I was planing on using qmail and qpopper. I'm a postfix user so I've got
some reading to do. Don't know if we will install sqwebmail but we
could.

Vpopmail is new to me. I checked out their website and it looks good but
I don't know if will need it. I'm helping someone else build this E-mail
server and I don't know if there will be other domains the box will be
collecting mail for.

Thanks for the info!