Hi all

I got firebird installed (on my FreeBSD 4.7) and the right files are there
now, but when I (like the doc says) try to run the server is outputs:
loadmaster# ./bin/ibmgr -start
check $INTERBASE/interbase.log file for errors
can not start server

And in the logs:
loadmaster# tail interbase.log

loadmaster (Server)     Sun Nov 17 00:18:44 2002
        SERVER/process_packet: connection rejected for root

loadmaster (Server)     Sun Nov 17 00:18:44 2002
        SERVER/process_packet: connection rejected for root

loadmaster (Server)     Sun Nov 17 00:18:44 2002
        SERVER/process_packet: connection rejected for root

Any idea what is wrong?

br
socketd