Quick question:

I'm getting interested in using portupgrade -FR to prefetch a port's source
and its dependencies (and maybe even run the fetching in a 2nd session while
other parts are compiling). But I can only get it to work on stuff that is
already installed. It works great then.

Is there an equivalent means to prefetch dependencies for a port that ISN'T
installed yet? For example, I hadn't installed mozilla yet on this box but
when I ran:

portupgrade -FR mozilla-devel

I got an error that there was no such package installed.

Sorry if this is a newbie question.

[I tried to research this but case-insensitivity (-fr is diff than -FR) in
search engines was making it useless.]

=====
Scott I. Remick   --==--   ICQ: 450152
Save the internet - Use Mozilla: http://home.adelphia.net/~sremick/mozilla/
"Voici mon secret. Il est tres simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel
est invisible pour les yeux."
No trees were harmed in the composition of this message, although some
electrons were mildly inconvenienced.