#mount -t msdos /dev/da0s1 /mnt/blah

I think that is it. I have an Olympus D-510, and thats how it works.
For some reason, its mapped to a scsi drive.  I just go into the
directory and pull out all the pictures.  I know this isnt the best way,
but none of the other programs ever really wanted to work for me.  These
devices are essentially work just like usb hard drives... you can store
whatever you want on them (just dont be too keen on taking pictures or
what not, depending on the camera)

--mat