I'm running FreeBSD 4.7 on a server named zeus and 4.4 on a server
named malkav.  On both computers, I'm running qmail and imap-uw of the
same version from the ports collection.  Both are in EST timezone and
"date" shows the same time (and "EST") on both of them.

        Using the same IMAP clients in both cases, the server named zeus
will show a message's time as being 5 or 10 hours in the future compaired
to that message in malkav.

        Can anyone suggest something to look at which may be causing this
problem?  Remember, I'm in timezone -0500, but one of the servers will
display five or ten hours into the future, depending on the software
involved.

                                                Thanks in advance,
                                                Jaime