On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 09:43:51PM -0800, paul beard wrote:
> Does anyone know what file the installer might be finding that
> prevents it from reinstalling? I am giving up the FreeBSD package
> and trying the linux version, but whatever I deleted when cleaning
> up the old install left something that makes subsequent install
> runs think there's an installation in /usr/local/bin. I can't
> figure out what it is or how to force it to install.

In the home directory---there's an openoffice.bin or perhaps soffice.bin
or even .openoffice.bin, something like that--the file that's most
likely causing you trouble though is something .sversionrc in the home
directory.

HTH

--

Scott

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Cordelia: Everything has been taken away because Daddy made a
little mistake on his taxes... for the last twelve years.