Hi all,

I have a default sendmail instance on FreeBSD 5.3, the SMTP service only seems
to be listening on localhost:

netstat -al | grep smtp
tcp4       0      0  localhost.smtp         *.*                    LISTEN

I can connect locally using telnet localhost 25 but I cannot connect using
telnet 10.99.0.2 25.

I have tried both editing the .mc file (and regenerating) to add:

DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp, Addr=10.99.0.2, Name=MTA')

and editing the .cf file manually to add:

O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp, Addr=10.99.0.2, Name=MTA

Although of course, that line is there already after regenerating from .mc

After restarting, I still cannot connect using 10.99.0.2

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Simon