On behalf of Ben Pratt:

I have no idea how current/accurate the list is but I just found one

that's fairly long here: http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz

Also, this probably won't get to the list because my mail server isn't set up for reverse lookup so could you please forward it on?

Thanks,

Ben

FreeBSD Deamon wrote:
dear list,

i once came across a list on the web (i think maintained by the linux community) which listed the chip used on the wireless cards on the market.
unfortunatelly i cannot remember the url ... can someone help me?

TIA

zheyu