On 2005-04-06 17:26, Giorgos Keramidas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On 2005-04-06 11:14, Don Kuzenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Is there a simple way to obtain a tarball of a mirror of the docs so
>> that I can access the docs via a browser on my machine.
>
> If you only need HTML docs, I can build you a snapshot with a couple of
> formats, like FORMATS="html html-split", and upload it somewhere where
> you can grab it at your leisure.

Ok, I just uploaded a snapshot build from today's doc/ tree at:

    http://keramida.serverhive.com/freebsd/doc/snapshots/current/en/

The compressed tarballs of html-split and html output formats are
relatively small (about 2.7 MB each), and they have been built with
URL_RELPREFIX=yes to make local browsing easier.

I have been planning to install a local tinderbox for the doc/ tree for
a while now, so this may be a good chance to do it and add the necessary
smarts for automatic uploading of successful builds ;-)

- Giorgos