Subhro wrote:

Trevor Sullivan wrote:

My server is randomly rebooting when I try to do almost anything on it (I was trying to create a custom kernel post-install) and even just modifying a configuration file caused it to reboot.

Anything indicated in /var/log/messages?Regards
S.

Hey thanks for replying...umm, no I don't see anything in that file that would relate to this I don't think. The only problem I see is that the filesystems were unmounted improperly :-) ....a result of my problem in the first place. Is there anything specific I should look for?

-Trevor