On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 01:11:14AM +0200, Bachelier Vincent wrote:
> Does it segment fault when you start it from console ?
> If it does, just delete .gtk*, it should work after that.

        It wasn't a segv, it was a "Bus error  (core dumped)".
        This was left in ~/.

-rw-------   1 kline  kline  3612672 Apr 10 17:50 mozilla-bin.core

        I believe that the update script will run to completion
        once I have ruby18 updated.  But it dies on me too...
        :-(

        gary

   Gary Kline     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.thought.org     Public service Unix