I've got 2 identical boxes (Supermicro sys-6023P-8R) running with ZCR adaptec cards with 6 73Gig seagate scsi drives, 4 Gigs of ram, and dual 2.4 Ghz Xeons. Both of these machines are running 5.3-Release-p8. The usually run for a day, give or take, and then they crash. The just deadlock, no console response, no nothing. The get power cycled and they are fine for a little while again. These are configured to be mysql database servers. I can provide any information necessary, but i'm stumped and it's causing me a lot of heartache now.

Chris