Hi All,

I just want to give an update on the problem, I finally got more time to
look into it, and I found this:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/troubleshoot.html#BOOTMANAGER-RESTORE

That was all I needed, I booted my system with the install CDROM, went
into fdisk and type "w", it asked which boot manager I wanted to
install, I chose "standard MBR", and now my system boots without the
boot0 prompt, which is perfect coz NetBSD is the only OS on this hard
drive.

There is also the "A" option in fdisk to use the entire drive thus the
booter will ignore the geometry of the drive. But according to the
handbook that was not recommended.

Thanks everyone for the help!

--

andrew y ng  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://andrewng.com

fingerprint :
46a1 29ff 893a 0381 dc81  1e1e bed8 e882 9bfc 594c