Nice idea, but basicly its all included:

2. you can guess that after doing it a couple of times
3. ctrl-z / fg does the trick

--
++ message delivered by gizm0.org <http://gizm0.org/>
++ free webmail - imap, pop3, ssl secured

Fafa Hafiz Krantz wrote:

Hello.

Would it be a good idea having some sort of interface for
those who desire to have their system updating (make world and
kernel) made interactive? I am not talking a GUI here, but
something that can make it more convenient:

1. Put the entire process under one roof.
2. Be able to see the completion percentage
3. Be able to halt/resume the process
4. I'm sure there would be many other upsides to this

I hope somebody can turn this into something viable.

Thanks!

--

Fafa Hafiz Krantz
 Senior Designer @ http://www.home.no/barbershop