Omer Faruk Sen wrote:
Hi,
There was a file in FreeBSD source tree that shows who is responsible for related driver or program. I couldn't remeber it so I decided to mail it to here. Can someone point me to the right document in /usr/src?
Best Regards..

There might have been such a thing in the past, but the best (and most reliable) method of determining responsibility is to check with 'cvs log' on the files in question, and find out who's been doing the committing. That's a darn reliable method.

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET