On Fri, 6 May 2005, Luke Dean wrote:

I was using 5.4-RC1 until today.
Today I attempted to update to 5.4, but I can't get into single-user mode without a panic. I'm just about certain that this is because of the work in progress in that ata-raid driver right now.
I'm using a Promise FastTrack S150 TX2Plus, and it's not happy with the recent changes. I'd be glad to help test the changes, but right now I'm more concerned with getting my system in a stable shape.
I want to go back to 5.4-RC1, but I can't seem to get the CVS tag right.

Ah, nevermind. I just found out I can combine a tag and a date together, like:
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_5_4 date=2005.03.28.00.00.00