I'm in need of a program that can show me just a list of packets as they pass through a given interface. The only information I need are the transport protocol (TCP, UDP, etc) and the source and destination addresses and ports. I don't want to know any other information for various privacy/legal reasons, this is for debugging and tuning routers and firewalls. The idea is to run this on an interface to show what's actually passing through.