I did a reinstall recently and since then i can not connect the internet using dhclient on that machine. I looked around on google for a bit but found nothing that fixed the problem. I checked the PnP OS option in the bios, it is already set to No, and i played around with new network cables and such. If i plug the cable modem in to my wifes windows computer it pops up with the new DHCP info almost right away. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.